Wednesday 1 June 2011

R u miss me ? :))

Hey guyssss , I'm update my blog ..
How long I didn't come here ? - -"

Finished exam ady !! Yeah ~
Now is relax time ..
2week holidayssssss !!
I think many ppl will so enjoy in their holidays .
Me ?
Keep stay home ! Damn boring !
When all of u see this post . 
Pls ! Date me .. i'm so free in this holidayssssss .

28/5/2011 - Saturday 

Today we went Kepong - QQ help a leng zai celebrate his 16th birthday . :)
We plan to gave him a surpise .. what surpise ?
hehehe , lets c the picture .. u will get the ans !

My look - 28/5/2011 
This picture take by my Babe Viieky .. camera girl on that day XD

That leng zai ! - King of that day ! XD




This cake damn cute right ?!
But .. Its ending is so ugly . T^T
Bcoz we this cake not for us eat , is  for us to play !! XDD
N , this is 1st surpise ..


See ?
That day we wear d t-shirt is Doreamon family ! xD
this is 2nd surpise ..
But got a bit dissapointed !
coz that leng zaii didnt discovery we were wearing same t-shirt ! - - "

Me n Babe Viieky 

Our 4Jimui 1st time take picture together !
Babe Ying .. your appear gave us a big surpise !
I was so touching .. :)
ILY .. My jimui ~
I so happiness bcoz of yours ! 


The last !
Our 5 - Is crazy kaki u know ?
Come .. join us !
I confirm u will happy . XD

This was a happy day for us .
1st time at public place with numerous people ply dou so mad ! XD
But i like it .. Thx all of u gave my a happy memory :)
Love u 

I'll keep update my blog !
Trust me babe ~ ;D


Write By -B_Jocelyn