Friday 24 June 2011

相信我 ♥

Believe me 
Last post is past tense jorrrrr .
Just wrote out my feel . no nid care 1 .

Believe me , now i didnt miss him anymore .
I think i didnt love him like before .
23.7 deadline . :D
Come ! we together count for the day ! muahaha ..
 Viieky , ILY 
I'll rmb wat u told me . ;)
When u said :" 我不准你靠近他 !! 一步都不可以 . "
I was so touching . :')



Friendship

Cying , can u ans me a question ? 
U choose Him or Jimui ?
I want u tell me the ans by urself !! 
That day we called u come n sit down chat .
U said is my one sentence change u .
I so mind of this .
I know that is my wrong . 
Sorry .
When u care me , i didnt care about u. 
When i care u u didnt care about me . wrong timing . =]
Buy when u leave me alone at there , 
did u care my feel ?
I think u never .
I so disappointed ! :'(




Stay turn sooooooooooon .